Model: Line grade 1
The Sargent 8 line sets a higher standard for Grade 1 locks.
The unique 8 line construction provides unequalled strength and durability for the most demanding applications.
This is accomplished by true interlocking between the lock body and the latchbolt.
Specify the Sargent8/9 line when you need the ultimate in strength and durability in a bored-in knob lock.
The 8/9 Line is ideally suited for:
· High Traffic Areas
· Commercial Buildings
· Marine Grade Applications (9 line)
Features and Benefits:
· Heavy duty T-Zone construction with interlocking latch and aligning tubes. Exceeds ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1.
· Lockbody fits doors from 1 and 3/8 inch (35mm) to 1 and 3/4 inch (44mm) thick standard and up to 6 inch (152mm) thick on request (31 Prefix).
· Latchbolts are reversible, self-adjusting to door bevel and available in 3 standard backsets.
· Accepts Sargent standard, high security and removable core cylinders.
· Large selection of functions.
· SARGuard permanent silver-based antimicrobial coating.
· 2 knob and 4 rose designs.
· Incorporates stainless and non-ferrous alloy components for corrosion resistance (9 line).
· Enhanced strength, durability and security. Ensures accurate alignment, smooth operation and reversibility of the lock without disassembly of knob and cylinder.
· Versatile design to satisfy door requirements, making installation easy for new construction as well as retrofits and renovations.
· Flexible design to handle multiple door and frame conditions, Accommodates common door preps and satisfies all door handing.
· Maintain and expand master keying systems. Versatility for multiple levels of security.
· Handles virtually all interior and exterior applications.
· Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, mold and mildew (Patent Pending).