The Models 700, and 710 are UL Listed Panic Alarm deadbolt devices, which restrict unauthorized use of exit doors by sounding an alarm, while providing instant egress in emergencies.
• Deadbolt and deadlatch meets relatching requirements
• Free retrofit cover plates conceal mounting holes from 11A and 230
• Blaring 95db dual tone siren
• Selectable 2-minute alarm or constant alarm
• 9V battery powered and audible low battery warning
• Meets or exceeds UL, CFM, ADA, NYC housing
• 700 Models have changeable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset. 710 Models have changeable 2 minute auto reset or manual reset
• Available in 33' and 48' versions.